HAVE YOU NOTICED A STUDENT WHO IS HUNGRY?
- Rush food lines?
- Have extreme hunger on Monday mornings?
- Eat all their food?
- Ask for seconds?
- Eat others’ food?
- Tell you that they are hungry?
- Extremely thin or obese
- Hyperactive, irritable, withdrawn, aggressive?
- Having problems getting along with others?
- Excessively sick or absent from school?
Do they exhibit…
- Puffy or swollen skin?
- Chronically dry/cracked lips?
- Chronically dry/itchy eyes?
If these signs occur on a regular and consistent basis, please contact